Get Your Gay Pride On In Style At The Orlando in L.A.!
Written by Instinct Staff |
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
|Tags: the orlando, the churchill, vip pride package, l.a. pride, boutique hotel, facelift, makeover, mimosas, parade, pride, celebrate, third street, travel, los angeles|
If there’s one thing we gays can appreciate, it’s a glamorous makeover! Well, The Orlando in Los Angeles is celebrating its six million dollar facelift (now that’s a makeover we can get behind!) with a special VIP Pride package for visitors during the Los Angeles Pride festival in West Hollywood June 8-11. Follow the jump for details!
The Orlando is situated just off Third Street in a very walkable neighborhood —neighboring West Hollywood— which will host about half a million people during Pride weekend. The gorgeous boutique hotel is located just minutes from Santa Monica Boulevard and has The Grove and The Beverly Center on either direction of it (about 10 minutes away, for last-minute Pride outfit shopping!) so the locale is perfection for out-of-towners who want to be close to the epicenter of the action, but just far enough away, too.
There are going to parties galore all weekend long, so why not pamper yourself and your partner (or your friends) with a stay at the glammed-up Orlando? Book your package and experience all that a pampered L.A. Pride has to offer. Do it in style—while still being close to all the action!
Here's what you get with your VIP Package at The Orlando:
• A two-night stay June 8-10
• An in-room mimosa, Bellini or Bloody Mary bar to keep the celebration going all weekend long
• A box of ‘Out and Proud’ welcome cupcakes decorated with rainbow sprinkles from the delectable and famous Magnolia Bakery
• Roundtrip transfers on Sunday, June 10 in style—via town car to the Pride parade
• VIP entry into Eleven Nightclub (which means no cover, no lines and four premium drink tickets—plus, a complimentary bottle of Moet champagne [a $120 value] with purchase of bottle service)
• A bottomless "Champagne & Bloody Mary Brunch" at the hip new restaurant The Churchill where all the pretty people hang out (and an Eggs Benedict over jalepeno cornbread to die for!) [The Churchill pictured below]
The “VIP Pride Package” starts at $1,010 and can be booked by calling 800.62.HOTEL. For more information and all the details on The Orlando VIP Pride Package, visit their website.
For more information on L.A. Pride click here.