Instinct's Hottie of the Week is the Super Hot Uday B. London!
It’s been a minute since we’ve done Instinct’s Hottie of the Week. Why not choose an incredibly smoking hot guy from across the pond to resume our weekly fill of purely sexy dudes with a great story behind them?
London-based Uday B. London is a great example of someone who has a great aesthetic to them while being an amazing person at the same time.
Here’s some background about who he is and why he was worthy of our pick this week (outside of his stunning looks):
- He’s a happily married dude to a guy he refers to as a “sweet sexy ginger muscle bear”. They originally met in Australia back in 2012 and then he came to London to visit him… and never left.
- They travel together quite a lot due to his partner being an actual travel writer (JEALOUS!)
- Uday, who just turned 47 this month, is originally from India but moved to England at the age of 9.
- He considers himself to be loyal and generous to the people he loves while being an expert cuddler as well.
- Things that make him smile: seeing people happy and being underwater (he used to teach scuba diving). Something he hates: cooking (but he loves cleaning).
- He has been supporting a children’s orphanage in Africa for 7 years by providing all their food requirements through his company. It’s the only orphanage in that region that takes in children with HIV and has around 200 kids.
- For 10 years he has been volunteering at the Kobler Clinic, one of London’s largest gay men’s sexual health clinics specializing in HIV treatment. As a volunteer he is there to provide tea and sympathy and a friendly face for people to talk to in between appointments.
- He is also a long-time supporter of the Terrence Higgins Trust, a charity that campaigns for better HIV treatment and sexual health care.
- Overall, he’s happy being a visible, out (to my family and friends), happy, sex-positive gay Indian man ever since the 1990s, which is important in a scene where POC were often invisible.
Check back next week to see who our next choice will be!