Majority Of Gay & Bisexual Men Don't Use Condoms? Survey says yes.
Instinct Staff | October 15, 2015
A new survey from FS Magazine has quite the troubling reveal: a majority of gay and bisexual men say they did not use a condom the last time they had sex.
- 72% of gay men didn't use condoms the last time they had sex.
- 32% topped without condoms, while 37% didn't use a condom during bottoming.
- Half of this group said they barebacked with someone their in a longterm relationship with or married to.
- 20% of the anal sex group said they didn't use a condom with someone they're dating or regularly having sex with.
- 10% of the men who had bareback sex say they are HIV positive, while 90% of the guys who didn't use a condom believe they are HIV negative.
What do you make of these stats, Instincters?