Take Pride in Your Pet’s Health: Information & Resources
You didn't think our Health, Fitness & Wellness Issue was only here to keep you looking and feeling good, did you? Because it turns out your dog or cat may be facing a battle of the bulge—and they're counting on you to help.
Following up on our Pet coverage in the new August/September issue of Instinct, just out our trusty resource guild for keeping your pets in tip-top shape!
Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (APOP)
- 2012 National Pet Obesity Awareness Day Survey
- Ideal Pet Weight Ranges
- Calories in Common Pet Treats
- Pet to Human Weight Translator
- Weight Reduction in Dogs
- Weight Loss in Cats
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, New York (ASPCA)
- Teaching Your Dog to Play Hide & Seek
- How to Stuff a KONG Toy
- Hot Weather Tips
- Thank Dog! Bootcamp, Thank Dog! Bootcamp Mobile App
PetPartners.org (Volunteer your dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig or even your llama!)
- Pet Partners Therapy Animal Program
- How to Become & FAQs about the Pet Partners Therapy Animal Program
Want more?! Check out our Recommended Reads:
Thinking of Expanding your Family? ADOPT not Shop!