Uber Offering On-Demand Weddings In San Francisco For Pride!
We love this!!
In honor of Pride week in San Francisco, Uber is offering weddings on demand on Saturday, June 28 between noon and 6 p.m.!!
Here's how it works, per Uber:
- Open the app on Saturday, June 28 between noon – 6pm
- Select UberWEDDING and drop the pin where you’d like the ceremony
- If accepted, your wedding will be en route
- Bring your own vows, or we can provide them for you
- Make sure you have the documents necessary for a marriage license
- From arrival to “I do” will take 45 – 60 min
Your wedding can be as large or as intimate as you’d like, so let your family and friends know if you intend to request. In the spirit of the season, there’s no charge for the ceremony and your honeymoon is covered, too. Demand may be high, so if you’re not confirmed on the first try, keep at it!"
When your UberWEDDING arrives, we’ll get started right away. You’ll first work with our on-site notary to obtain your marriage license. Once the license is official, the violinist will begin to play and the ceremony will commence!
You’ll walk down an aisle surrounded by flowers from Bloom That and candles from bella j. After you both say “I Do,” we’ll celebrate with dessert from SusieCakes, cheers with champagne from Iron Horse and you’ll receive a gift bag from L.
Head over to Uber for more information (including honeymoon info?!?!)!
Here's to lots of newly married couples on Saturday! Thanks, Uber!!