Pride of the Americas Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and 18 years old as of January 16, 2020.
- Employees of Instinct Magazine, Juki Media LLC, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entries are only accepted online and only through the official website. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Only one entry is allowed per person. Duplicate entries may result in disqualification.
- To enter, go to the official contest page at instinctmagazine.com/PrideAmericas and complete all the required fields (name, address, email, phone).
- By entering, contestants are giving permission to share their name and email with W Fort Lauderdale and also to signing up to receive Instinct Magazine’s newsletter.
- The contest start date is January 16, 2020. All entries must be received by Instinct Magazine by 12:00 p.m. PST on March 20, 2020. Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC is not responsible incomplete or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On March 21, 2020, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- Only one prize will be awarded and only one (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive 3-night accommodations at the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale for April 24, 25, and 26, 2020. All other incidental expenses associated with the stay will be at the responsibility of the winner. The winner will also receive a pair VIP passes to the Pride of the Americas Beach Festival VIP Area for April 25 and 26, 2020 (valued at $500) courtesy of Pride Fort Lauderdale.
- The winner will be notified by private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her/their correct name, address, and telephone number to Instinct Magazine at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within seven (7) days of notification. Winner must be 18 years of age at the commencement of the contest, January 16, 2020. The winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Instinct Magazine reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility in a timely fashion, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Instinct Magazine. Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming the prize, the winner acknowledges that Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC has the right to publicize the winner’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that they are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available online.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Juki Media LLC at 11856 Balboa Blvd., #197, Granada Hills, CA 91344 by April 20, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC are not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC reserve the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Instinct Magazine or Juki Media LLC, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.