The fall television season is ramping up and as Will & Grace is prepping for reboot Season 2 (really the 10th season) of the NBC hit sitcom, what we know so far is romance is in the air for everyone.
• Will is the lucky guy who will get a new boyfriend in the form of hunky Matt Bomer who’s character is described as “a smooth-talking, self-satisfied TV news anchor. #Squee!
• Chelsea Handler is set to play a high-powered lesbian client of Grace who begins to date her sister.
A post shared by Sean Hayes (@seanhayes) on
• Grace gets some dating action of her own with former Friends star David Schwimmer scheduled for a five-episode arc as her new squeeze.
A post shared by Debra Messing (@therealdebramessing) on
• Taking romance to another level is Jack who announced last season he planned on getting hitched to new boyfriend Estefan (Brian Jordan Alvarez).
• AND, Grace’s father (Martin Adler) and Will’s mother (the delicious & delightful Blythe Danner) shared their own plans to stroll down the aisle, which would effectively make besties Grace and Will sister and brother (awkward?).
• More guest stars! Self-declared “America’s sweetheart” and out Olympic bronze medalist Adam Rippon continues conquering hearts and minds as he’s set to cameo as a – you guessed it – figure skater.
• Former Two and a Half Men star Jon Cryer is set to play…. himself!
Look who came to play this week! The inimitable @MrJonCryer. I mean it: inimitable. I’ve tried imitating him and it’s just… it’s really hard. #inimitable #WillandGrace @SeanHayes @MeganMullally @DebraMessing @MaxMutchnick pic.twitter.com/ig2776VoWT
— Eric McCormack (@EricMcCormack) August 20, 2018
• The brilliant Minnie Driver will return as Karen’s foe for life, Lorraine Finster.
• Plus, co-creator Max Mutchnick has already tweeted a tease of the return of ‘Anatasia Beaverhausen,’ Karen’s infamous alter-ego.
— Max Mutchnick (@MaxMutchnick) August 21, 2018
We’ll keep you posted on new developments as they’re announced. The 10th season of Will & Grace premieres on NBC October 4.