I love me some Coco. Actually I love a lot of Coco when it comes in the form of Miss Coco Peru. And if you know Miss Coco Peru, you also know that she loves her tea. I knew of her love of Tension Tamer Tea, but didn't know she likes Earl Grey, too.
But how does Miss Coco Peru like her tea prepared? Let's find out in her most recent video.
If you have the chance to see Miss Coco Peru in person, take it. She is one of the greatest storytellers I have had the pleasure of knowing. I still say my most favorite encounter with her was saying hello to her on the street corner in Provincetown (don't take that the wrong way). She was on, honest, loving, and a hoot! Bless her heart.
Get on her mailing list for all of her most recent news, tour dates, etc. I'm on it! The last email I received announced her upcoming events, which include NYC, Drag Queen of the Seas Cruise, San Francisco, and more! See below for more information.
We love you Coco. See you soon!
Happy New Year!
Here are some upcoming dates for my new show A GENTLE REMINDER – COCO’S GUIDE TO A SOMEWHAT HAPPY LIFE! along with my latest ridiculous video!
– January 23rd through the 30th I will be sailing the Caribbean on the Drag Queens of the Seas Cruise. If you are going please not that I will be hosting a private dinner! The Dinner works as follows: I will host a group of no more than 8 guests* at a dinner party that will be in the dining room on January 27th. Here’s the link if you’re interested!
– SAN FRANCISCO – FEBRUARY 4th, 5th and 6th at OASIS
– PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO – FEBRUARY 12th through FEBRUARY 27th at THE PALM CABARET AND BAR
– SAN DIEGO – MARCH 9th and 10th at MARTINIS ABOVE FOURTH
– PALM SPRINGS – MARCH 11th and 12th at THE PURPLE ROOM
Tickets are not yet on sale for this show but should be very soon. Here is the website for all other info
– NEW YORK CITY – APRIL 2nd – Along with Chad Michaels and Peaches Christ I will appearing in the Peaches Christ Production of THE WITCHES OF EAST VILLAGE
For those of you that live in Los Angeles, my new show will be playing at the LA LGBT CENTER’S RENBERG THEATRE May 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st. More info to come!
Thank you for all of your support! XO Coco
For more info about Coco: