When Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee trolls Trump supporters, he ain’t playing.
In a post to his Twitter account, Lee shares an image of an epic rant which warns Trumpsters to pray liberals “never gain control of the WH again.”
The text goes on to list possible payback for “all of this sh*t.”
Among options listed in the rant are:
• Putting Planned Parenthoods on every corner
• Painting Air Force One “p*ssy hat pink” and flying it back and forth across the Bible Belt while “tossing birth control pills, condoms & atheist literature from the cockpit.”
• Taxing megachurches to the point Joel Osteen will have to find employment at Chick-Fil-A
• And speaking of the infamously anti-LGBTQ fast-food restaurant, anyone who was “tortured with conversion therapy” should be given a franchise where the McPence sandwich – “a boiled unseasoned chicken breast that you have to eat in the closet with your mother” – will be sold.
• To solve mass shootings, all the guns would be gathered up, melted down and turning them “into a gargantuan metal mountain emblazoned with the face of Hillary Clinton.”
• All parks would be renamed Rosa Parks, after the civil rights icon.
• And then there’s the redecorating that would occur at the White House. “After we fumigate the WH, we’re repainting the whole thing rainbow.”
The takedown concludes with a promise: “Every single time a Trumpster complains about any of the changes, we’re adding an openly gay character to a Disney movie.”
The rant’s origin seems to be from a Reddit post in July of 2018.
— T❍mmy L33 (@MrTommyLand) August 7, 2019